We are dedicated to God, His Word, and the centrality of Jesus Christ.
- All Scripture (the Bible) is God-breathed (inspired by the Holy Spirit) and is valuable for teaching the truth, convicting of sin, correcting in faults, and training in right-living.
- Jesus Christ is the way (the only path leading to relationship with our Heavenly Father), the embodiment and personification of all truth (reality), and the source of eternal life.
2 Timothy 3:16 | John 14:6
We give precedence to God’s presence and will be guided by His Holy Spirit in carrying out our vision and mission by:
- Seeking God in prayer (and times of fasting) both individually and corporately;
- Praising and worshiping Him freely in all forms of Biblical worship such as bowing and kneeling; shouting and clapping; singing hymns, songs of praise, and new songs birthed by the Spirit; joyful noise and laughter; lifting of hands; and dancing and musical instruments; and
- Allowing the manifestation of spiritual gifts (word of wisdom, word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healings, working of miracles, prophecy, discernment of spirits, tongues and interpretation of tongues) when we assemble to together.
Psalm 95:6 | Psalm 47:1 | Psalm 98:1 | Ephesians 5:19 | Colossians 3:16 | Psalm 66:1-2 & 126:2 | Psalm 63:4 | Psalm 150:4
We honor and value every member of the Body of Christ by:
- Esteeming others better than ourselves and looking out for their interests;
- Identifying and acknowledging each one’s unique gifts, talents and contributions to the body; and
- Expending time and resources to disciple and develop each individual to fulfill their purpose, destiny and reach their full potential.
We endeavor to walk in Christ-like character, humility and mutual submission with a willingness to receive instruction and correction.
Matthew 18:15-17 | Ephesians 4:15
We walk in covenant relationship by:
- Developing and committing to deep relationships that contribute to our life purpose and destiny;
- Being accountable to one another by speaking the truth in love, always seeking to encourage and restore, and bearing one another’s burdens; and
- Maintaining allegiance to and alignment with our vision by faithfully keeping our commitments, vows, and obligations.
We demonstrate servant leadership by:
- Leading through example;
- Supporting and building up others; and
- Not misusing or abusing positions of authority to which we are appointed.
- We will conform to the team ministry model established by Jesus and practiced by the apostles.
- Working together as a team produces greater effect and impact than an individual working alone.
Mark 6:7 | Luke 10:1
- All born-again believers, irrespective of age, are members of the Body of Christ. We will equip, train and develop all believers to:
- demonstrate Christ-like character;
- manifest the fruit of the Spirit; and
- operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and ministries of the Lord.
- We will help every man, woman and child identify their God-given purpose and destiny.
Stewardship – we will carefully and responsibly manage the people, finances and resources entrusted to us by:
- Ensuring a balance between family, work and ministry;
- Receiving and distributing tithes, offerings and alms according to the principles outlined in the Word of God; and
- Exhibiting a spirit of excellence in all we do and produce.